Anyone running Sky LED’s?

geckoejon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

wondering if anyone locally (Apopka / Orlando) area is currently running Neptune Sky LED’s?

I’m thinking about purchasking a couple and ould like to see them running on a system first… If I could swing by and just take a quick peek, it would be appreciated…

please & thank you…

pm is key

jonathan

Perry

Follow me on IG- perrys_reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jonathan,
I contributed to your question thread regarding Reefbreeders Photon V2 pro. I am in Deland area, you are welcome by sometime if you want to see that one in action, I am super impressed, and moved off t5's, after 16 years, so to impress me with LED to replace, was not what I expected.

OP
OP
geckoejon

geckoejon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Perry, I appreciate the feedback & offer! I need to take you up on that. It is impressive to make the switch & be happy. I’m a little hesitant about the spotlighting / disco effect some people have referred to with the pro. There is also the app. I have had at least a handful of the older styles of reefbreeders (before I took a 5 yr break) and loved them! They had a remote & more even layout, imo. I’ll shoot you a pm…

I got some feedback on a different local forum about the Sky’s… A handful of people that had them gave positive reviews & recommended them. Great spread, par, coral color & growth. The couple negative posts were from people that didn’t own them. Lol possible sides I can see with Sky’s at this point is them being so new, lack of shimmer & app / Wi-Fi controlled.

Picky? Yeppers… justified? I think so… I’m trying to do a LOT more research this time because these would be to replace 2k worth of lights I bought 2 months ago :/ Should’ve done more research… anyway

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 25.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 48 33.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 30.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 12 8.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.8%
Back