Anyone see the SPS before?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ant
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ant

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 1, 2016
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
I've had it for two years and have been trying to figure out what it is. I thought it was possibly A. Tenuis but it grows in a branching shape that I've never experienced on Tenuis before. If anyone has any ideas please let me know.

Thanks

20160411_093912.jpg


20160411_094000.jpg


20160411_094014.jpg
 
Bottle Brush?
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new