• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

anyone sell majano anemone..?

Aiptaisia anemone

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alot of people have them yet why i cant have one :( i would love to buy tampa bay live rock for hitch hikers but they are too dang expensive

TatorTaco

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Any luck? I’m also setting up a desktop pico for majano anemones and I’m unable to source them.

Squeaky McMurdo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bumping your post. I’m also setting up a Pico and wanting some Majanos. The nearest fish store is Petco 2 hours away.

I do have asterinas if you still need some. Some are actually pretty good size. I stuck them in my quarantine to test if it was still cycled and if my charcoal had cleared the cupramine.

I’ve had lots of luck with shipping some of the more durable aquatic things in a ziplock bag wrapped in a wet paper towel.

Aiptaisia anemone

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I already bought one for $30 on ebay xD $10 for starfish and $20 shipping, still looking for majano though, the one you want specifically is anemonia gracilis or the graceful anemone since they are the majano that has green with pink tips.

Tyler1146

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have all the pests that you can think of lol majano, aptasia, micro brittle stars, pest stars, and more! Pm me

Saltygal2.0

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know im crazy asking. Im looking for anmajano anemone also. But i dont have any Coral. I need something thats not easy to kill. I also have tomatoes clownfish . One is hosting my heater lol!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 72 38.1%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 63 33.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.2%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back