• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Anyone selling a 92G corner bowfront?

Gahngoo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 4, 2011
Messages
115
Reaction score
108
Location
Central FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone is selling a 92 gallon corner bowfront aquarium in Florida (or if you know anyone who is) please contact me.

Thanks!
 
Where in Florida are you located? I know somebody with one
 
I saw a LFS have one in Jacksonville brand new and also a 54 . Both reef ready and drilled
 
It’s on Atlantic BLVD
 
If a LFS isn't willing to order one for you, then I'd not even consider them tbh...
 
AGA stopped manufacturing them several years ago, so they are not available to be ordered.

Well dang, didn't see that one coming. Have you thought about using something like SketchUp to design your own? Maybe you'd be able to get one custom made (might be a lot more expensive...)
 
Yeah. Custom aquariums are too expensive. I already have the stand & hood for the 92g so that's why I wanted to go that route.
 
If anyone is selling a 92 gallon corner bowfront aquarium in Florida (or if you know anyone who is) please contact me.

Thanks!
Yes I have a 92g bowfront with everything included..I live in tampa fl
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new