Anyone successfully running a pico tank?

00BA241C-AEEB-4D2E-A2B0-DC4EE936A416.jpeg
 
Welcome to R2R. I am a new member here also. Everyone seems very friendly and helpful. I have a Evo V but it is just 6 months old. On a different forum I have watched some successful pico tanks for years but many more only go for 1 or 2 years and the people just want to go bigger so they can have more livestock. Good luck with your tank.
 
No, I just like to greet people with something I glean from their initial post.
I hope you enjoyed!
Definitely did - thanks for the personalised welcome!
Shark spotted in my local surf spot today
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new