Anyone use a Drew's doser for an ATO pump?

Flameback Pair

started reefing 1999
View Badges
Joined
May 2, 2013
Messages
6,618
Reaction score
6,043
Location
LIVING WELLS MONTANA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone use a Drew's doser for an ATO pump with an Apex? The PMUP pumps too fast with kalkwasser in the reservoir and can cause a pH swing in my 70 USG.
 
I would say it's too slow for a ATO. Isn't the speed like 1.6ml per minute? I used toms aqualifter pump and worked well.
 
It will not work as an ATO or kalk dosing pump. You want a heavier duty, continuous pump for that
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new