Anyone used this lens

Braves Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2009
Messages
2,033
Reaction score
1,321
Location
D'Iberville Mississippi
What state or country do you live in
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am just wondering, if anyone has used this lens, if so,what kind of pics I can expect to get from this lens of my corals. If you have any pics with this lens can you post a few for me. Haven't gotten the lens yet. Nikon 40mm f/2.8G AF-S
 
Sorry no help from me but bump!
 
I really wasn't expecting a pic, but thought just maybe some had this lens, its not a lens that most people would buy. We get the lens today so I will try and get a pic posted in the next few days. I really don't know very much about taking pictures, I have read :) though that you want a 100mm lens for taking micro pics, this lens is only 40mm, but it does only cost about a third of what the really good lens cost.
 
I don't have the lens, but HERE is a good review of what can be expected from it.
 
Wife got her new camera today, she sure is happy. Me on the other hand :( not so much. Guess what was back ordered, the macro lens.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new