Anyone using Fauna Marin Coral Pellets

SteveySingle

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 24, 2013
Messages
343
Reaction score
46
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is anyone using Fauna Marin Ultra LPS pellets?

I just picked some up from my LFS and am pleased so far, my corals love it.

One question, though. How often should I feed?
 
Yes, my LPS love them. I feed about once or twice a week.
 
Sweet! Aside from the coral gobbling them up, have u guys witnessed substantial growth and coloration?
 
I got some 2 years ago at MACNA. Used em for a while then quit. No reason really. just started back up again. feed 2 or 3 times a week. will let you know results.
 
I can't say for sure it is the LPS pellets, but my LPS corals grow heads like mad. Always hard to say if it is one thing that is causing something. It would be interesting to hear from someone who is a little more experience in experimenting with different foods and how it effects corals.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new