Anyone using Red Sea 25/45 Wave Maker

Alanna102499

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just cleaned my Jebao Gyre Wave Maker and now it’s making all sorts of sounds UGH... So need to get a new Wave Maker looking at the Red Sea 25 or 45. Anyone have any opinions? Or a wave maker you could recommend? Red Sea 250 tank. Thanks!

BcMillwright

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bought mine last weekend for 505.00 cdn dollars. i have a red sea max s 500. Its powerful . it does produce waves but you have to dial it in. Although very powerful i thought i would get huge waves like a wave maker. but havent found the sweet spot. i only bought one 45 unit. and im in early stages. i will report back soon.
ya there good and i can tear it apart in 5 seconds.BEST GYRE ON MARKET IVE OWNED THEM ALL

9.5/10 buy it

FinsFan13

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just cleaned my Jebao Gyre Wave Maker and now it’s making all sorts of sounds UGH... So need to get a new Wave Maker looking at the Red Sea 25 or 45. Anyone have any opinions? Or a wave maker you could recommend? Red Sea 250 tank. Thanks!

I have the Red Sea 25, and haven’t had any issues. Honestly more of a plug and play option. I’ve adjusted the output, but that’s about it. So far I’ve seen good flow, with few dead spots

Back