Anyone want a bubble tip anemone?

Monkeynaut

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I poked, prodded, and pulled 4 bubble tips off the rocks in my tank. I have them in my sump and would like to give them away if anyone wants them.
Anyone interested?

Reefermadness89

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish my tank was more established or I’d take one, but from reading and words here, it seems it should be rolling for about a a at before I go that route.
:( I just want sexy hammers and a bta right meow lol.

OP
OP
Monkeynaut

Monkeynaut

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish my tank was more established or I’d take one, but from reading and words here, it seems it should be rolling for about a a at before I go that route.
:( I just want sexy hammers and a bta right meow lol.
I looked at your build thread. In a month or 2 u can get one probably. Just need to make sure you have steady parameters and it should be fine. I don’t know what the max nitrate is for bubble tips. Mine is always low

OP
OP
Monkeynaut

Monkeynaut

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do you want for them? Any pictures?
I just want a new home for them. Free to anyone that wants them for their tank.
7929FD56-01DA-4099-BB37-C8931A382229.jpeg

Andrew Wulff

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are just looking for a home for them, I'd be willing to take one or two. I've got a two tanks with a couple in each.

Btw: One of my tanks has had high nitrates (over 40ppm)(It's much better now) but the BTAs have had no issue.

OP
OP
Monkeynaut

Monkeynaut

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are just looking for a home for them, I'd be willing to take one or two. I've got a two tanks with a couple in each.

Btw: One of my tanks has had high nitrates (over 40ppm)(It's much better now) but the BTAs have had no issue.
I sent you a PM

GWHouston

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Funny how the rbta population has exploded. I have two to give if I can figure how to get them loose.

OP
OP
Monkeynaut

Monkeynaut

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Funny how the rbta population has exploded. I have two to give if I can figure how to get them loose.
Mine splits fairly regularly. It was taking up way too much space with 5 in the tank. I gave 2 away and think the other 2 will make it. But I am going to monitor them for another day or two.
It wasnt easy to get them off the rocks.

BamaMedic

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are those rainbow? PM me your location, my fiancé and I would be glad to grab one or two for us and our sister in law.

OP
OP
Monkeynaut

Monkeynaut

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are those rainbow? PM me your location, my fiancé and I would be glad to grab one or two for us and our sister in law.
The picture is pretty accurate. I think when I took it I put my iphone in the tank, which usually gets better color.
That said, They are red bubble tip anemones, with green mixed in them too. Not sure what qualifies as “rainbow”.
I will PM you if the remaining two rebound. (I think they will)

GWHouston

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live near you in Winston Co on Smith. If I can get one of my RBTA to turn loose, you’re welcome to it. I’ll try this week.

TracyLynn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I poked, prodded, and pulled 4 bubble tips off the rocks in my tank. I have them in my sump and would like to give them away if anyone wants them.
Anyone interested?
PM sent I’d like to get one from you.

jbrady429

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The picture is pretty accurate. I think when I took it I put my iphone in the tank, which usually gets better color.
That said, They are red bubble tip anemones, with green mixed in them too. Not sure what qualifies as “rainbow”.
I will PM you if the remaining two rebound. (I think they will)
I just wanted to let you know that the anemone you gave me is doing great and looking great! I’ll see if I can get a pic later tonight.
Thanks again for the anemone!

OP
OP
Monkeynaut

Monkeynaut

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All the anemones are spoken for. Thanks everyone!

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.3%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 28 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.5%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 43.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back