anyone want chaeto?

  • Thread starter Thread starter link81
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

link81

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2019
Messages
656
Reaction score
774
Location
Corinth, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i'll be trimming my chaeto soon,
would rather give away or trade then throw in the garbage.
no nuisance algae or predators. Loaded with pods.
I work in ballston spa, and live in Corinth. Can meet up anywhere around there.
I'm always looking for neat stuff, ornamental algae, GSP, maybe some pulsing xenia for my office tank, zoa's broken sticks, whatever. Alse looking for some sand from a well established tank to boost diversity in mine.

I'm not shipping, local meet only.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new