Anyone with a Waterbox 30.2 yet?

Fat Sacs

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 26, 2018
Messages
39
Reaction score
31
Location
Tampa
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
curious to see this setup, just ordeeed mine and liking for ideas. Thanks.
 
I was thinking about getting one too. Can you order the stand the same dimension as the tank?
 
Yes they do offer a matching stand however I just found out the hard way that the stands for their 30.2 tanks are not scheduled to arrive until mid to late October!

I went and purchased a piece of furniture instead as I do not want to postpone my build for 2 months just because of a stand.

upload_2018-9-6_19-14-42.jpeg
 
Thanks, it may be a bit longer though as this one unfortunately has a chip and a scratch on it. Waiting for customer service to get back to me on a replacement.
 
Sorry to hear about that. I’m sure they will take care of you regarding that situation.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new