Anyone with experience with the Vertex Libra dosing system?

RalphsReef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2009
Messages
964
Reaction score
69
Location
Lake County, Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking to buy a doser. I saw on the BRS website the new Vertex Libra. It looks nice. Does anyone have one yet, or any experience with it? Input for other brands in welcomed, also. Thanks in advance.
 
I had one sent it back due to software issues ,purchased another one also have software issues begins to dose then stops and indicates it dosed amount I specified for a $600 unit it's not very wel done considering they have been out for more than two years. Anybody having any luck with there's working properly ?
 
I had one sent it back due to software issues ,purchased another one also have software issues begins to dose then stops and indicates it dosed amount I specified for a $600 unit it's not very wel done considering they have been out for more than two years. Anybody having any luck with there's working properly ?[/QUOTE

I have similar issue bought one returned , bought another back and forth with supplier ,mine starts a dose
Than it stalls after a quarter of revolution , next dose it works fine . It happens ramondoly between the three pumps , No more vertex product purchases for me.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new