Anyone with free frags?

GoingHammer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 4, 2022
Messages
52
Reaction score
9
Location
Clinton Corners
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone with any free frags or cut back to give to a beginner would be greatly appreciated located in Poughkeepsie New York! Happy reefing! Tanks are a Red Sea 250 reefer and a custom 20 QT.
 
Where are you located and that’s all good work first hobby’s second! That would be amazing. I’m in Hyde park my York 12538 !
 
I probably have a bunch of things but I'm heading out of town tomorrow straight after work. I'm not going to be back until Sunday night.

Where are you located and that’s all good work first hobby’s second! That would be amazing. I’m in Hyde park my York 12538 !
I didn’t realize I never quoted you!
 
Fairly new refer here in central CT. Setting up a 15 gallon and would really appreciate a few free frags. Open to anything. Will drive an hour No problem.

happy holidays
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new