• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ap700 for sale

BroadBno615

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2016
Messages
138
Reaction score
30
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a AP700 I would like to sell.. perfect condition..ive used it for almost a year around 65% perfect... $625 shipped
 
I have a AP700 I would like to sell.. perfect condition..ive used it for almost a year around 65% perfect... $625 shipped
Hi! Is this still available? Do you have mounting arms? Thanks
 
Hello, the light is still available.. sorry no arms. I never needed them, I just used the small hooks it came with.
 
Is this light still available
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new