I have been using Triton Elementz for 3 months now, and things are doing better each day. It's looking like I am completely sold on this methodology. I am still learning about my tank as far as how much nutrients it needs and light intensity.
I am very happy with Kessils + ATI T5's. I ran 4 coral+'s and blue+'s, but recently changed the configuration to 6 blue+'s and 2 coral+'s. I like this combo way more. Everything pops including the fish. My pink lemonade and SunnyX milli are my two favorite pieces right now.
Some of the RR stuff are slowly coloring up and growing. They are very finicky comparing to two SPS corals I mentioned above. It seems like I am getting nearer to that "sweet" spot for my tank. The light spectrum/intensity + nutrients are balanced. I am starting to see faster growth, better colors, and very good PE.
Filtration is done through a SURF 4 and dosing Prodibio bacteria. I dose about 1/4 the recommended amount. I do increase dosages if I see too much algae growth in the display tank. My ATS is growing very green without any need for supplementing iron into the system. It seems like Triton Elementz supplements enough iron for the algae needs.
I messed around with running more white or blue with the lights, but I think I like the tank to be more blue. I run the Kessils at 100% most of the time. The lights are about 8-10 inches above the water line. No burning or any issue with any of my corals. The SunnyX and the Pink Lemonade are both getting a lot of par. They love it.
I am doing my best to keep things as simplistic as possible. No crazy plumbing schematics or anything complex about my system. This is because I am NOT very handle of a person! lol... So I am forced to keep things as simple as possible.
I do like to keep A LOT of fishes. I feed them 4-5 times per day with flakes, pellets, and meaty foods. I love fat and healthy looking fish and lots of them.