• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

APC Battery Backups 600VA $50 shipped

cbc4447

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 27, 2013
Messages
96
Reaction score
33
Location
Johnson City
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 5 brand new in the box APC 600VA UPS battery backups. I use these on my reef for temporary power outages.

I got a great deal on them so passing it on to my fellow reefers.

$50 each shipped in the lower 48.

These are $65 on Amazon

It will keep a 40w pump running for over an hour.

Any questions please ask.

05BEDC68-92FE-4113-AAB6-41C14707241D.jpeg 9F0BEF89-B0B0-48C2-9590-BB469667C95B.jpeg
 
I have 5 brand new in the box APC 600VA UPS battery backups. I use these on my reef for temporary power outages.

I got a great deal on them so passing it on to my fellow reefers.

$50 each shipped in the lower 48.

These are $65 on Amazon

It will keep a 40w pump running for over an hour.

Any questions please ask.

05BEDC68-92FE-4113-AAB6-41C14707241D.jpeg 9F0BEF89-B0B0-48C2-9590-BB469667C95B.jpeg
I’ll take one
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new