• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Apel El $300.00

Item Price
$300.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

bigpaul

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2019
Messages
57
Reaction score
40
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a used Apex El for sale, it comes with the following-
Apex
Eb832
Pm1 module
30' AquaBus cable
Asking $300.00

Pick up in Riverside, no shipping.

20230730_110338.jpg
 
Does it come with a temperature or PH probe? Sharing this with a friend who is local to you.
 
I do have a temperature and ph probe but they are kinda old 1+ years. They were working accurately when I took the Apex down about two weeks ago. They have been in sitting in the back of my tank in water incase someone wants them with the Apex.
 
I do have a temperature and ph probe but they are kinda old 1+ years. They were working accurately when I took the Apex down about two weeks ago. They have been in sitting in the back of my tank in water incase someone wants them with the Apex.
Can you shoot me a PM with your number so I can pass along your contact info to my friend?
 
Sold....
Please close.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new