APEX 1Link 24v Outlet Ideas

thetedinator

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2015
Messages
228
Reaction score
250
Location
Santa Clarita
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you have the Apex 1Link or the EB832, you have two 24v outlets available.

What do you have plugged into the 24v outlets?

I have a PMUP for my auto top-off plugged into one. Looking for other ideas.
 
Have not done it yet, but I was thinking of hooking up a 24V audio alarm.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new