Apex 3 installation location

CristieStreeter

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
mattawan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 150 gallon mixed reef that is many years old. I am looking to get some automation and purchased an Apex 3 pro with Trident. I have my display on the main floor and the sump is in the basement. I am trying to figure out how and where to install the Apex. If I do it upstairs then I can control the vortecs and radions with the möbius box. If I install it downstairs then I can put the probes in the sump and utilize the liquid level detection. I have heaters in both places. Does anyone have any recommendations for how I should proceed? I also purchased the Alkatronic and Mastertronic but not sure if I should keep them.
 
1712590569777.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new