• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Apex A3 . Never used.

Item Price
400
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

steveschuerger

Avowed Goni freak
View Badges
Joined
Dec 11, 2021
Messages
27,250
Reaction score
74,105
Location
West Metro Boston
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an Apex A3. Unused. I did check it out and put back in the original box. Includes Apex controller display module. Willing to sell for 400 plus shipping cost for everything. I’d include pics but it’s in the box so there’s not much to show.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new