Apex a3

Item Price
20-1000
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

TheReefEffect

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2026
Messages
245
Reaction score
34
Location
Denver
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Apex a3 system
Eb832
Ph temp probe
Leak sensor
Optical level sensor
16 inch LSS
-400

Trident acm
-275

Pm1 module with ph and prop probes
-100

2x mpr holders
-30 each

FS100 flow meter 1inch
-50

LDK module with 2 leak sensors
-50

Gro light with flex mount (connector is broken but comes with new cable just needs fixed)
-100

Orange cable management mounting board

1000 for everything shipped



IMG_4729.jpeg

IMG_4730.jpeg

IMG_4731.jpeg

IMG_4732.jpeg

IMG_4733.jpeg

IMG_4734.jpeg

IMG_4735.jpeg

IMG_4736.jpeg

IMG_4737.jpeg

IMG_4738.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new