Apex and Jeboa

GatorScott

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm putting my system together now and just have one last thing to get before I hook it all up to cycle and that's my controller. I planned on getting the Apex Jr for my 75g. I already have 2 Jebao rw8s, which come with separate controllers.

Here's where I'm stuck. I know there's an Apex adapter for Jebao, will it still retain all the wave features and settings with the apex adapter? Or should I just get a Multi-Wave maker controller by Jebao and just plug it into the Apex to use one touch feeding...

Any help is greatly appreciated. I'm trying to put everything together the right way the first time and not have to re-buy stuff.

Here's a pic of my set up begging for water lol
(Doors open because fresh paint lol. Using Jebao return pump as door stop haha)
324130cd057dfb4a8530fcc5696cfa3c.jpg

snoopie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It will not have the same setting as the Jebao controller but with the APEX you can simple program it to mimic anything from the controller to be honest. If your good with programing you can have the pump do whatever type of mode you want.

OP
OP
GatorScott

GatorScott

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It will not have the same setting as the Jebao controller but with the APEX you can simple program it to mimic anything from the controller to be honest. If your good with programing you can have the pump do whatever type of mode you want.
Well I've never programmed one but I'm good at following instructions and you tube vids haha so I'm sure I'll be fine. Cuz I'll just get the adapter so I can run from the Apex.

Thanks

snoopie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I can help with that I don't mind at all. Just tell me what you want the apex to do and at what times of the day. Also I can make you a adapter cheaper then you can buy it. Let me know.

M3ace9

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im not sure about this but I thing the apex Jr does not come equipped with port needed to support the adapter. Might want to check on it, if it does that would be the way to go!

jake2045

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick question about the new Jabeo DCT return pumps anyone figured a way to control them with the Apex?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 23.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 57 34.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 49 29.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.4%
Back