Apex and power bar status light

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
That’s what I fi
No, that’s not possible. Your best bet would be to cover the lights with some sort of clear shaded filter
No, that’s not possible. Your best bet would be to cover the lights with some sort of clear shaded filter.
that is what I figured
thank you
No, that’s not possible. Your best bet would be to cover the lights with some sort of clear shaded filter.
that is what I figured, thank you!
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new