Apex and SMS

Lbrdsoxfan

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 13, 2021
Messages
5,494
Reaction score
7,918
Location
Long Beach, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone else gets this? Thoughts? My SMS works (T Mobile), I know it was a bit of a uproar over this. Just saw it when logging into fusion on my phone.

I guess Neptune decided to officially kill it instead of fix it.

Screenshot_20221118-144548.png
 
That is the best thing to ever come out of Hydros... Time. Neptune can't start charging when there are other players offering the same services. #InNoWayEndorsingHydros
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new