• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Apex ATK V2 - 150 Shipped

Item Price
150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Mkkari

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 19, 2020
Messages
637
Reaction score
242
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Hi, this was an extra ATK V2 sitting around, getting rid of it.

PM if you have any questions. Thanks

**PLEASE READ*** Please make sure you understand and do your own research on the products you are purchasing. I will not issue a refund due to you not being able to figure it out, it doesn't happen to match your aesthetics, you did not like the box etc. it is a used item selling for 40% below the retail price, so it is not perfect and does not have lifetime warranty. Please reach out only if you agree to these terms. I can accommodate with how much ever pictures or proof of work prior to you purchasing. There are several scams going on here and I am not interested to be a victim.

20250810_122448.jpg 20250810_122455.jpg 20250810_122459.jpg 20250810_122509.jpg 20250810_122515.jpg 20250810_122522.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new