• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Apex Autofeeder Bracket

Reef-Tank

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello everyone, is there anyone here could make Apex Autofeeder Bracket for Eurostyle brace. The bracket will fit up to a 3/4" thick brace ? I'm Looking to fit on this tank brace 3/4" thick. Thanks

FCF805C4-A12F-4B30-B3D8-A69A6CA5CC3A.jpeg

Shirak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not quite sure exactly what you are asking for. You want a clip like thing that will fit over the 3/4" thick euro brace and the autofeeder will hook to that so it sits on top of the brace?

Can you draw up a little sketch?

OP
OP
Reef-Tank

Reef-Tank

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Not quite sure exactly what you are asking for. You want a clip like thing that will fit over the 3/4" thick euro brace and the autofeeder will hook to that so it sits on top of the brace?
Yes, that is correct and 2 little screws to secure the clip sit on the brace so that won't fall down to the water. Thanks

Shirak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmm well I have an autofeeder on my tank. I could probably figure something out. I would have to remove mine... it's secured upside down in my light hood. lol

Not sure why you want screws if the clip wraps around the bracing from top to bottom. The clip portion could be made to fit snugly and put tension on the brace to hold it in place.

OP
OP
Reef-Tank

Reef-Tank

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hmm well I have an autofeeder on my tank. I could probably figure something out. I would have to remove mine... it's secured upside down in my light hood. lol

Not sure why you want screws if the clip wraps around the bracing from top to bottom. The clip portion could be made to fit snugly and put tension on the brace to hold it in place.
Lol, If that is the case than i dont need the screws as long it secure i'm all good with that do you have the picture of the idea ? Thanks a lot.

Shirak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update for anyone else that is following along. Below are some photos of the final product. Reef-Tank is all set but if anyone else is wanting a bracket for their AFS shoot me a PM. Questions post below. Currently I have blue ABS. Red is on order along with black screws.

Will fit Euro-brace up to a full 3/4" thick

ApexAFSEuroBraceBrack1.jpg ApexAFSEuroBraceBrack4.jpg ApexAFSEuroBraceBrack2.jpg

Mark Nicoletti

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update for anyone else that is following along. Below are some photos of the final product. Reef-Tank is all set but if anyone else is wanting a bracket for their AFS shoot me a PM. Questions post below. Currently I have blue ABS. Red is on order along with black screws.

Will fit Euro-brace up to a full 3/4" thick

ApexAFSEuroBraceBrack1.jpg ApexAFSEuroBraceBrack4.jpg ApexAFSEuroBraceBrack2.jpg
Just PM’d you

OP
OP
Reef-Tank

Reef-Tank

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Also is the Blue version sold yet or still availalbe? Maybe i'm going to get 2 for each color with the black screws for other frag tank also :)

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 62.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.0%
Back