Apex base unit down is there a way to manually prime trident

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kevinkmk
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kevinkmk

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 4, 2017
Messages
437
Reaction score
185
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

There is some issue with my apex base unit, it keep cycling between yellow, green, and red. The reset button does not do anything for it. (No response from Wi-Fi reset and factory reset). I try to shut down the trident until I got one from Neptune. However, In order to shut down the trident I will have to prime all the line, but I can’t get my apex to work. Is there any way I can manually prime those line?

@SuncrestReef - do you know any solution?
 
Last edited:
Try disconnecting every module from the Apex except for a single EnergyBar, then reboot the Apex. If that works, then slowly start reconnecting each module one by one to see if one of them is the cause of the problem. Also inspect each AquaBus port and cable (even unused AquaBus ports) for any corrosion, as that can cause problems across the whole Apex system.
 
Try disconnecting every module from the Apex except for a single EnergyBar, then reboot the Apex. If that works, then slowly start reconnecting each module one by one to see if one of them is the cause of the problem. Also inspect each AquaBus port and cable (even unused AquaBus ports) for any corrosion, as that can cause problems across the whole Apex system.
Thank you for the respond! I actually look into your other thread and tried already. But still no luck
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new