Apex base unit down is there a way to manually prime trident

Kevinkmk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

There is some issue with my apex base unit, it keep cycling between yellow, green, and red. The reset button does not do anything for it. (No response from Wi-Fi reset and factory reset). I try to shut down the trident until I got one from Neptune. However, In order to shut down the trident I will have to prime all the line, but I can’t get my apex to work. Is there any way I can manually prime those line?

@SuncrestReef - do you know any solution?

Last edited:

SuncrestReef

That Apex guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try disconnecting every module from the Apex except for a single EnergyBar, then reboot the Apex. If that works, then slowly start reconnecting each module one by one to see if one of them is the cause of the problem. Also inspect each AquaBus port and cable (even unused AquaBus ports) for any corrosion, as that can cause problems across the whole Apex system.

OP
OP
Kevinkmk

Kevinkmk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try disconnecting every module from the Apex except for a single EnergyBar, then reboot the Apex. If that works, then slowly start reconnecting each module one by one to see if one of them is the cause of the problem. Also inspect each AquaBus port and cable (even unused AquaBus ports) for any corrosion, as that can cause problems across the whole Apex system.
Thank you for the respond! I actually look into your other thread and tried already. But still no luck

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back