• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Apex Classic brain, EB8 + temp probe

Item Price
90
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 25, 2016
Messages
2,804
Reaction score
2,024
Location
Rochester, MN
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
*Prices do not include shipping

90+ shipping roughly $15

Apex Classic-$90
Outlet 4 does not work but all other outlets work (EB8 was from a different owner video shows outlet operation) OG owner of brain. Temp probe (from previous owner which I never tried out)



IMG_9290.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • 7FE29B2A-FFC9-413D-A772-1DA5A66D2672segment_video_2.mp4
    21 MB
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new