Apex Classic Dashboard is blank... (logging in via IP)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

smartwater101

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like classic doesn't do firmware updates like the 2016? So I log in via the IP address and all I get is a blank screen. When clicking on the other options either 1) nothing happens or 2) a loading wheel pops up but then just takes me to a blank screen again.

Is this a common issue? Any thoughts?

Capture.JPG

mdufres1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Crazy I just ran into this problem today. I reset the entire system and I can access it with local IP but dashboard is blank. Fusion site says it can't connect. Anyone have any ideas?

OP
OP
smartwater101

smartwater101

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I had to have a support call. Bare in mind Apex fusion was working. In the process of trying to update he decided to delete the programming and re-upload it.

HE BRICKED THE ENTIRE UNIT. I kid you not.

Its useless now. Now If I want to use it, I have to send it in and pay for shipping and repair. I hate Neptune so much. What an awful company.

mdufres1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow. They want me to upload original factory firmware and update using power supply and aquabus unplugged. It's supposed to fail then I plug the aquabus back in and it's supposed to complete. Then I have to install latest firmware after that. What was the process he used, I do not want to end up with the same result :(

OP
OP
smartwater101

smartwater101

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow. They want me to upload original factory firmware and update using power supply and aquabus unplugged. It's supposed to fail then I plug the aquabus back in and it's supposed to complete. Then I have to install latest firmware after that. What was the process he used, I do not want to end up with the same result :(

Sounds like pretty much what he was doing. He tried several other things but I honestly don't know what he was uploading to the unit. I've had nothing but problems with Neptune products (amazing they're as popular as they are) and have been upgrading to GHL anyway. I thought I'd hold on to the classic for Radion control... but now I'm finally free. Silver lining I suppose.

Good riddance.

Ozzi-reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OMG, I have this exact same issue!!!!

I raised a ticket with their support (12 hours, no response).

I am super worried now - thinking I better change the support access in Fusion to read-only

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back