Apex Classic, EB8, PM2, ALD & BoB

Water Dog

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2016
Messages
4,219
Reaction score
4,781
Location
Fairfield, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[Entire Package Sold]

Upgrading to the 2016 Apex for my new build, so I’m selling my Apex Classic (lab grade) and extras. It is currently up and running in my Biocube 29 that I’m breaking down. It resides in my BC29 stand so it has been running with zero exposure to moisture. I will take it offline when it sells.

Apex Classic - $375 shipped
- Apex display module
- head unit
- EB8 w/ Aquabus cable
- temp probe
- (BNIB) lab grade pH probe - never used
- pH 7 & 10 calibration fluid
- original box

Extra EB8 - $125 shipped
- Aquabus cable

PM2 Module - $125 shipped
- Aquabus cable
- temperature probe
- salinity probe

ALD Module - $115 shipped
- Aquabus cable
- 3 solid surface probes

Break out box - $30 shipped

290D33CD-90A7-4A74-9C75-FDC0F156D066.jpeg


PM is key. PayPal and CONUS only.
 
Last edited:
It’s okay, I actually posted in his PM2 wanted ad not expecting the whole package to sell that fast... it’s all good.
 
Sorry, everything has sold. Will be packed up tonight and shipped out tomorrow.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new