Apex classic issue

LiamPM

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all.

I have an Apex Classic brain. Just the brain and power supply, nothing else - part of a bundle bought a while back. It’s in very good condition, looks fairly new to be fair but hasn’t ever been anything I was interested in setting up. However I thought I’d have a go at connecting it.

From what I’ve read there is a way to connect them via Wi-Fi without the need for the display. Following what I’ve read online I’ve connected directly to my router via ethernet but it does not see it. The port and cable being used is a tested and working port and cable.

All lights on the brain are as expected as far as I know but the Ethernet port is solid orange and green. No blinking.

Is this indicative of the brain still being connected to the old users account by any chance? Or does anyone have any advice on what can be tried to actually see the units IP address via Ethernet.

As I said it’s not something I actually intend to use but would like to know if it’s usable or not.

Any help is appreciated

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t answer the question, but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some help

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 19 8.2%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 40 17.2%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 156 67.2%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.6%
Back