• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Apex classic modules and EB8

Fishbro

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2020
Messages
1,451
Reaction score
5,923
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a few Apex classic things for sale just cause I don’t need the modules and the extra EB8.

EB8: SOLD
WXM Module: $85 shipped
PM1: $65 shipped
VDM: $70 shipped

57D9FF12-D493-4805-A1AE-A4182E4D463F.jpeg A19FEF13-C4C3-40E1-8220-E74A6E92D6C1.jpeg 243FEAA0-B2F8-40DA-9EC9-15588E5B909B.jpeg B5FBA31A-D2E6-4F7A-94DA-25056587E6FD.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new