Apex Connection to Fusion inconsistent

solitude127

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 28, 2010
Messages
707
Reaction score
444
Location
Torrance, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently changed out my router and now I’m having issues with my Apex Jr staying connected to Fusion. Originally, I was using a NetGear gaming adapter but then I tried it hardwired and I’m still have connection issues. If I reboot the Apex, it’ll connect back to fusion but usually, within a couple of hours, it’ll start dropping off and reconnecting and dropping off and reconnecting. Fusion says that it’s lost connection to my Apex 58 times in the past 24 hours. I currently have it setup to a static IP. Any suggestions?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new