• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

APEX DOS FS NIB

Item Price
$290
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Urban

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Unfortunately I am going to have to let go of some things due to a family tragedy. This is new in the box, and only under rare circumstances am I willing to ship (mainly because there seems to be an occasional issue with people paying). I live in NE Florida and would prefer to meet. I also have a Trident NIB available. I would prefer to meet somewhere locally, and am willing to drive if not too far. Please DM me ideally.

IMG_3065.jpeg

IMG_3066.jpeg

$290

Last edited:
OP
OP
Urban

Urban

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I sent you a DM. One thing I wanted to note about the Trident in an effort to avoid confusion is that I was just saying in this post that I had one available in addition to this that I’ll have to make a separate post for, but wanted anyone interested to be able to PM me if interested before I could make the post. The price being asked is for the DOS pictured.

Dustin

Last edited:
OP
OP
Urban

Urban

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am going to change the title of the posting to make sure that I don’t confuse anyone into thinking the two are combined for this price. Mods, if I goofed and need to do anything else I apologize; please let me know.

Dustin

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.0%
Back