Apex Dos QD

Item Price
$300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

aray

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 24, 2018
Messages
146
Reaction score
159
Location
Michigan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apex Dos Quite Drive. Only used for about 6 months, my tank doesn't have the demand that needs constant dosing is the only reason Im getting rid of. Works as it should and in great condition. I will included the dosing lines, they have been cut to the lengths I needed. you can order a new pack if you need them longer.

$300 shipped


IMG_2604.jpeg


IMG_2605.jpeg
 
SOLD
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.4%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 27.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 32.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new