Apex, dosing and what the heck Neptune

Stain

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone else getting a major discrepency between the apex fusion app, and the local Client? My dosing schedual is the same, but fusion shows only approx half of my dose? Any way to get the twp apps to actually read a number? Seems like they display what they want lol

Untitled.jpg

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Perhaps fusion didn't update? I knmow it only queries the brain like every 10 minutes or so. You can often see this when using float switches and the breakout box. Your float switch might be closed, but fusion won't show it for a few minutes.

SuncrestReef

That Apex guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On the dashboard tiles, Fusion displays the last 24 hours of data. Local shows all of yesterday plus data through the current time today.

Source:

You can also get more granular detail by clicking the DOS tile to get to its logs where you can pick & choose the time window.

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On the dashboard tiles, Fusion displays the last 24 hours of data. Local shows all of yesterday plus data through the current time today.

Source:

You can also get more granular detail by clicking the DOS tile to get to its logs where you can pick & choose the time window.
Didn't know that. You learn something new every day! Thanks.

OP
OP
Stain

Stain

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Perhaps fusion didn't update? I knmow it only queries the brain like every 10 minutes or so. You can often see this when using float switches and the breakout box. Your float switch might be closed, but fusion won't show it for a few minutes.

Taken right now, same thing
ref2.jpg

OP
OP
Stain

Stain

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Source:

Thanks for the info, I didn't know they displayed differently like that. Makes sense now. This is my dosing schedule
dosin.jpg

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 20.0%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 47 36.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back