Apex EB Question

BubbleAlgaeFarmer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 4, 2024
Messages
296
Reaction score
168
Location
Massachusetts
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering what my fellow Apex are doing. I have lights and pumps taking up a lot of space on my EB. Has anyone plugged in a powerstrip and run all their powerheads or lights through it?

It seems like the low draw, compared to the heater, would allow you to do this. Any major risk to the system in doing something like this?
 
Total Amperage for EB8 unit is 15 amp, per single outlet 7 amp, so yes you can split outlet(s) wit some splitter or power strip, but you cannot run more then 7 amp devices total through it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new