Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I know it’s the correct head unit for trident. It does need 1 link for power source so not sure if you would need the eb832 as well.I'm interested.
Can I hook up a trident to it?
I already have the Trident and that's all I need from apex.
I believe it gets power from eb832 or aquabus cable. But I could include the cable. You would need something for that aquabus to plug into to power the unitPower supply included?
You can get it working one of two ways.I'm trying to see what I would need to buy to get this to work.
I don't think I still have a eb832 and I don't plan on buying one.
If i can get power from a power plug, then I'll be straight.