APEX EL Head A2 unit only

Item Price
120
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 25, 2016
Messages
2,808
Reaction score
2,024
Location
Rochester, MN
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Will only be Apex A2 EL head unit only. Nothing else is included.

120 shipped

IMG_1832.jpeg IMG_1831.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I'm interested.
Can I hook up a trident to it?
I already have the Trident and that's all I need from apex.
 
I'm interested.
Can I hook up a trident to it?
I already have the Trident and that's all I need from apex.
I know it’s the correct head unit for trident. It does need 1 link for power source so not sure if you would need the eb832 as well.
 
I'm trying to see what I would need to buy to get this to work.
I don't think I still have a eb832 and I don't plan on buying one.
If i can get power from a power plug, then I'll be straight.
 
I'm trying to see what I would need to buy to get this to work.
I don't think I still have a eb832 and I don't plan on buying one.
If i can get power from a power plug, then I'll be straight.
You can get it working one of two ways.

1) Aquabus cable (or passive USB - not a powered one) + a power supply.

2) 1Link cable (requires EB832 power strip)

If you want to avoid using an EB832, you will have to use the first, plugging the USB into the Apex directly, since they don't have 1Link ports. Personally, my opinion, get an EB832 to be able to utilize a slew of the other cool Apex features.

If you guys work out a deal and you need an EB832, kick me a note. I have a couple extra, and I can sell one for $200.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new