Apex El issue

duke62

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had the classic apex set up for 10 years and I won the new apex el last week at a local swap. I got it all hooked up which was very simple. My issue is my screen on fusion doesn’t seem to update like my classic did. Now not being a tech wiz maybe I did something wrong. Just nervous my co2 won’t shut down if it drops to low or my heaters won’t turn on if it goes below 77 since it’s not updating parameters.

4DE063F7-DAEA-40AC-8156-546F76306849.png

dank reefer

IG: dankreefer_IG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You're not the only one with this issue. Fusion site will show delayed information on the screen depending how many minutes the APEX is set to report data. So not sure if this will help you if you still having this issue, but if if you click gear, and then the wrench you should see an option for Data Log. I think the default is set to 60 minutes, and you can drop that down to what ever you want. I have mine set at 10 minutes, but just note I still have issues with the screen refreshing. To get live data its best to log into the apex.local

SuncrestReef

That Apex guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All processing of data and programming takes place locally on the Apex, and it checks everything once per second. What you see on the Fusion dashboard is not a real-time report. Sensors and outputs update roughly every 60 seconds, and probe readings update based on the time specified in your Data Log settings. An output could turn On and Off multiple times but you'd never know by just looking at the Fusion dashboard

To see what's really happening, you'd need to look at the http://apex.local dashboard which reports near real-time data.

You can also enable Logging on each output, then review the Output Log to see what has happened.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 6.8%
Back