Apex EL to Tablet connection

reefmaster70

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2025
Messages
989
Reaction score
473
Location
SW Wisconsin
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi all. My Apex EL currently is up and running use the little black Apex Display screen. I also use the Fusion website on my laptop. I do have a Samsung Tablet (SMT 350) and I'd like to mount that to my tank cabinet and use it as the main controls, with an "Always on" look. what is easiest/best way to get my Apex set up on this particular tablet, and will it work??

Thanks for any help
 
Hi all. My Apex EL currently is up and running use the little black Apex Display screen. I also use the Fusion website on my laptop. I do have a Samsung Tablet (SMT 350) and I'd like to mount that to my tank cabinet and use it as the main controls, with an "Always on" look. what is easiest/best way to get my Apex set up on this particular tablet, and will it work??

Thanks for any help
Just download the fusion app and sign in! I use an old iPad for mine.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new