Apex float switches turn on and off randomly

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mrx7899
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mrx7899

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2016
Messages
1,050
Reaction score
970
Location
Hamilton nj
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Set up a new 225 moved my old Apex classic to the new tank and last couple days I noticed the Outlets that are controlled by my float switches are turning on and off. They will turn on for a second and then turn off. My cabinet lights are controlled by a magnetic door switch and they turn on and off throughout the day randomly. Have a float switch in the skimmer cup to turn it off when it gets too high it will turn on and off throughout the day without the float switch moving. Thought my breakout box was going bad so I tried a different one still doing the same thing tried different spots on the breakout box still doing the same thing. Anyone have a clue what's going on was it
 
I did some research and saw that post but I don't have that option when I go to Misc setup all there is power monitoring.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new