Apex fusion app issues

Ivan.V

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,
Im new to the group & have a question maybe someone can help me out with ?
So I just got the apex El, I got everything hooked up. I have wifi connected & did everything through the Apex fusion app ! Not I’ve made my account & I can see my temp probe reading & Ph probe reading but once I got to the display to see all the graphs it keeps asking me to Activate my account so it’s not letting me see the screen, now I’ve pressed the send to email button they provided & went to my email & click the link 100 times already probably but it keeps asking me the same question ?? Anyone can help me out please ‍♂️

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello and welcome to R2R!

I'm sure someone here will be able to help ;)

Goofy Movie Hello GIF

OP
OP
I

Ivan.V

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! I have never experienced this with any of my apex units. Sounds like the activation email is going to your email, however when you click the link the account does not activate?
Exactly ! I’ve been messing with it for 2 hours still can’t get the message to go away I even delete my aquarium & restarted the apex El to reconnect to it & same message comes up

OP
OP
I

Ivan.V

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! I have never experienced this with any of my apex units. Sounds like the activation email is going to your email, however when you click the link the account does not activate?

Attachments

• 65077099582__1DC6598F-B54C-4811-A80A-F38A6C131033.MOV
    4.7 MB

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Sign out of fusion and sign back in. Did you get a token when you signed up to complete registration?

@SuncrestReef

OP
OP
I

Ivan.V

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I have I’ve been trying my iPad & iPhone, I’ve used safari & logged in same thing ?
Hey Bud, Idk what happen but it started working out of nowhere ‍♂️ Lol thanks for the help

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 30.4%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 24.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back