Apex fusion clock

  • Thread starter Thread starter gorally
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gorally

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2011
Messages
93
Reaction score
2
Location
Markham, ON
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I have a question about the clocks show in the Apex Fusion portal. There is a local time and device time. For some reason I made the change of my device time to my local and it still shows hours ahead. Does Apex use the local time for any schedule in the devices?
 
Hello,

I have a question about the clocks show in the Apex Fusion portal. There is a local time and device time. For some reason I made the change of my device time to my local and it still shows hours ahead. Does Apex use the local time for any schedule in the devices?
Unplug the apex head unit, and plug back in
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new