Apex Fusion Help

Mark Gray

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all I am out on the road working my apex has been running great but today it says disconnected. It is showing an update, but it won't let me on my dash board. I am wondering if there is a way to get the fusion to reboot every so often this may have been due to a power flash, lighting something like that, I can see it is raining heavy at my home right now. I really hope everything will be alright I won't be home for a few more day's . My router is less than a year old and the cable if I loose power comes back within 2 minutes.

prsnlty

Jackie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had the same issue as you have. Everything will run is it supposed to until you get back. You're just going to have to reset it. And if resetting it doesn't work try inputting the IP address again under network. Then updated ASAP.

smh254

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the same problem when my power goes out. So what happens is when the power comes back on your apex comes on before your router and can't link to fusion. What I have to do is unplug my apex. When I plug it back in the router is up and running so it has no problem connecting.

OP
OP
Mark Gray

Mark Gray

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the same problem when my power goes out. So what happens is when the power comes back on your apex comes on before your router and can't link to fusion. What I have to do is unplug my apex. When I plug it back in the router is up and running so it has no problem connecting.
Yeah I think that's what h

OP
OP
Mark Gray

Mark Gray

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Opps Yeah I think that's what has happened I maybe will have to put the Apex on a timer and let it reset that way

OP
OP
Mark Gray

Mark Gray

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any chance you did the recent update?
No but some how I can see there is an update but it comes back controller is unavailable so I am stuck with out it for at least 3 days and Neptune say's they can't have the system rest it's self daily, witch I don't understand now I am going to have to come up with something on my own. Witch I bought the Apex so I could just plug and play but if it won't work when I need it, it's useless to me not to happy about it right now

smh254

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your apex will work fine while you're away. I know it sucks not being able to keep track of your tank. If you're worried though you could have someone run by your house and unplug it then plug it back in. I'm pretty sure this would fix your problem.

OP
OP
Mark Gray

Mark Gray

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your apex will work fine while you're away. I know it sucks not being able to keep track of your tank. If you're worried though you could have someone run by your house and unplug it then plug it back in. I'm pretty sure this would fix your problem.
See that's the problem I don't have anyone to do that I need it to be able to reset it's self, or it really won't do me much good

OP
OP
Mark Gray

Mark Gray

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well two Emails from Neptune they say it won't reboot from a line of code. I don't understand they have a reset button it just has to be referenced one time ever 24 hours. I guess my next step will be to find a switch hook it to my PC and let my PC turn the power of once ever 24 hours. I bought the Apex so I didn't have to do crap like this, I need it to be able to work around problems that's why I bought it

wmo168

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hook up the Apex power supply to something like a WeMo, then you can power cycle the Apex when you on the road as a backup.

s0808150_sc7

Back