Apex Fusion Temperature units

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dr RBG
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dr RBG

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 15, 2017
Messages
253
Reaction score
171
Location
New England
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I cannot get the Temp in Fahrenheit on the fusion control panel. I changed it in the temp settings and uploaded the changes but it does'nt change in the graph .

HELP
 
Did you use the display?
Go to menu setup/temp setup.
You can switch between C and F
 
I did that and everything is set to F, but the chart reads 20 degrees. That is is why I thought it was C. I also did a calibration and set it to read 77 but no change in the reading Think the probe is faulty?
 
Try the gear icon on the temperature tile. Then go into the advanced tab and toggle to F.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 53 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new