Apex fusion token

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reyn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reyn

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 26, 2020
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Sun Prairie
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where do I find the token without a controller, I am using safari and my IPhone and I don’t get the token when I click link for my Apex
 
Where do I find the token without a controller, I am using safari and my IPhone and I don’t get the token when I click link for my Apex
Try using a modern browser like Chrome.
 
Try using a modern browser like Chrome.
I tried that but still doesn’t show the token code, I May try tomorrow from a computer and not my phone, thank you for your suggestion
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new