Apex fusion

Surfside74

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a tank controlled through fusion via apex. This tank has a wxm module on it for the vortechs and radion. I am setting up another tank and will have 2 radions and 2 vortechs on it as well. My question is i know i can run the second tank of the wxm module that i already have but how will it look on fusion. Will the two new lights and vortechs show up under the new tank fusion page or under the old tank one? Is there a way to have both tanks on same screen on fusion? Thanks for any input.

DLHDesign

Ex-Noob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The WXM module (along with all it's "outlets") is linked to a single Apex head unit. In Fusion, each head unit is considered a "tank" (though there's nothing stopping anyone from managing multiple tanks from a single head unit, of course).

So if by "setting up another tank" you mean getting a second head unit, then no - they will not be able to be shown on the same screen as the other things in your second tank. If by "setting up another tank" you mean extending your current setup with new probes and outlets (PM1/2 modules, new energy bar, etc.), then yes - you can have them all together. The downside of this latter approach is that the two tanks have to be generally close to each other as you will have wires going between them (or at least one aquabus cable).

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 39.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 29 21.3%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.7%
Back