Apex Gear (FMK, LDK,AF)

Item Price
Sold
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

jordanreefs

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 18, 2023
Messages
49
Reaction score
10
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Extra apex components from the XL bundle they sell. Never used


Apex FMK $145

Brand new never used. Open box but sensors and FMM have never seen water. (1) 1” flow meter and (2) 1/2” meters.


Apex Autofeeder $100

Never used. Still even has sample pack of coral/ fish food. Brand new open box.


Apex LDK $125

Brand new leak detection kit in box never opened, with plastic seal
 
Last edited:
Leak detection Kit
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2694.jpeg
    IMG_2694.jpeg
    196.8 KB · Views: 85
Flow Monitoring Kit
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2701.jpeg
    IMG_2701.jpeg
    164 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_2700.jpeg
    IMG_2700.jpeg
    317.3 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_2699.jpeg
    IMG_2699.jpeg
    261.6 KB · Views: 106
Apex auto feeder
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2696.jpeg
    IMG_2696.jpeg
    308.8 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_2697.jpeg
    IMG_2697.jpeg
    129.9 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_2698.jpeg
    IMG_2698.jpeg
    209.8 KB · Views: 71

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new